What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A complete wealth-building roadmap for beginners and experts
- Master the art of managing the management…no book out there teaches this…guaranteed
- Raise private money from investors with money partners…and know how to structure successfully
- Discover the keys to cash back and credits at closing…it’s easier than you think
- Learn all about investment exit strategies…know them before, during, and after you invest
- How to evaluate apartment deals smartly and easily with the 3 Golden Rules of Number-Crunching
- Learn how to make offers that get accepted…and more importantly how to not over pay!
- Go through real-life case studies on creatively buying apartments from the expert himself
- Intelligibly choose a city to invest in…don’t miss this smart advice
- How to make money in this crazy, wild, but incredibly opportunistic real estate market
- The absolute best way to find the best deals…no ifs, ands, or buts…!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Creating a Financial Fortress Investing in Apartments scores 72.64/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.theapartmentconsultant.com/eBook.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: theapartmentconsultant.com you’ll also be taken through to theapartmentconsultant.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)